Stream Industrial Submersible Motor - HN&HM
HN&HM Series Water-filled Rewindable Submersible Motor
- Installation position: Vertical.
- Surround Water Temperature: less than 30?
- Motor installing position in well: The depth of submergence less than 70M & the min.
- Distance to the bottom of well not be less than 5M.
- Duty: Continuous (S1).
- Max. Voltage Tolerance: +6%/-10%.
- Max. Frequency Tolerance: ±1%.
- Water quality: Sand content (weight ratio) in water should not exceed 0.01%, chlorine ion content should not be over 400mg/L.
- Water PH value:6.5~8.5
- Liquid Inside: Clean water or Anti-freezing mixture liquid filled into motor before operation.
- Min. cooling Water Flow: 20cm/s for motors up to 18.5KW and 50cm/s for the above.
- Starts per Hours: Max. 10 times.
- Service factor: 1.00 for motor in 50HZ and 1.10 for 60HZ
- Series HN Water Submersible Motors, Upper and Lower Bell Connected with Case by Bolt.
- Series HM Water Submersible Motors, Upper and Lower Bell Connected with Case by Thread.
- Wide power extension for each size.
- Mounting Dimensions completely according to NEMA or European Standard available.
- Leading design and no pollution for environment.
- High quality thrust bearings made from special plastic or graphite ensured long life cooperation.
- High Efficiency electrical design gives lower operation cost.
- Good surface quality.
- Sand slinger and shaft seal for protecting motor well.
- Strict inspection system and all motors 100% tested before delivery